hese birdie bars are something everyone needs in their life. They are so easy to make and (while I'm no dietician), I think quite healthy! Jam packed with lots of fibre, but also having that perfect hint of sweetness. If you love oat treats - these birdie bars are definitely for you. Did I mention they are so stinking easy to make? You know I don't like to beat around the bush when it comes to recipes so why don't we just dive right in.
Birdie Bar Ingredients
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter (or regular)
- 2 cups gluten free oats (or regular)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Birdie Bar Instructions
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
2. Here’s where the options get good. You can either put the birdie bars into the oven (for a more crisp situation) at 350F for 5-mins OR pop them into the fridge for an hour.
3. Cut them into slices and enjoy!