I need to start by telling you that I, queen of not eating veggies, could have inhaled this entire head of roasted cauliflower myself. Let’s not talk about the incredibly gassy stomach I would have had if I did that – instead we can focus on the fact that McGregor and Sloane wouldn’t have let me eat it on my own because they also adored this recipe.
The best part about it – it’s four ingredients. That’s right FOUR. And as long as you have cauli, I can almost guarantee you have the other three. By the way, not only is it three ingredients but you also you don’t even chop the head of the cauliflower before putting in the oven. How easy can I be making this for you!?
Oh wait. I need to mention – it tastes like you deep fried it.
Yeah. Mic drop. Recipe is below.
Easy Roasted Cauliflower
Makes one cauliflower head
+ 1 head of cauliflower
+ 2 Tbsp olive oil (make it a good one since there are no other ingredients up in here)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
2. Trim the stem of your cauliflower so the head can sit facing up. You can also cut the cauli into florets – which helps it cook faster and is equally as delicious
3. Line a baking sheet with tin foil (if you are anti-mess like me, not a necessary step)
4. Pour olive oil evenly over your cauliflower head to coat it. If you feel like it’s not coated enough, add more.
5. Generously season with salt and pepper. You know a sparkle art project – yeah, get that seasoning ALL over.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until perfectly golden brown.
7. Eat hot and enjoy!