You know my sentiments when Sephora has a sale – you run, don’t walk. You stock up on your goodies for the year and maybe a few little extra’s too!
If you don’t know about the sale, I have your back. You just need to know a few things.
The first thing you need to know for the Sephora sale is your status: Rouge gets 20% off, VIB, 15% off, and Insider 10% off. The second thing you need to know is the code to add when you’re checking out: YAYHOLIDAY. That’s it, thats your must know for the Sephora sale – the only thing to add is what to get!
Sephora Sale | What I’m Getting
1. Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo: This stuff is actually so good. I know, I know these types of dry shampoo are awful for you but I can’t actually survive without it yet.
2. Patrick Ta Major Lamination Brow Gel: This took me about a week to get used to using and now I’m addicted. You can achieve the most perfect brow with this gel.
5. Kush Fibre Brow Gel: no finicky pencil just brush for an added brow fill situation, and follow it up with the major lamination gel. GOOD TO GO.
6 + 7. Necessaire Body Lotion + Body Wash: I’ve been making a concious effort not to use products with parfum or fragrance in them (enter my failure on the dry shampoo). Necessaire has neither and the body wash smells SO stinking good.
8. Playa Endless Summer Spray: again, failing on the “clean” beauty side, but it’s also in the name of beach wave texture all year round!!!
9. Rare Beauty Concealor: it’s lightweight, easy to apply and spreads really nicely. I’m no expert at the beauty side, but I am a no-fuss type of beauty advocate and this is no fuss.
10. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast: will be testing this out as my new hair spray. Wish me luck.
11. Ilia Foundation: on days where you just need a little extra ooomph to even out that skin tone – haven’t tried it yet but have heard amazing things.
12. Dyson Air Wrap: because obviously. I’m still obsessed.
13. Ilia Mascara: a clean mascara that I’ve heard amazing things about!
14. Slip Sleep Mask: everyone needs one of these glorious things.