Summer in a salad! Might this be my first salad recipe? I think it actually is. If you follow along regularly, you know I’m a pasta gal (kale pasta, carbonara, Aglio e Elio, I could go on…), so for me to be posting a salad recipe it better be darn good. This peach and burrata salad is, in fact, darn good.
Peach and burrata salad is a perfect crowd-pleasing salad during peach season. Peach and burrata salad is also incredibly simple to make. It’s also one of those versatile dishes where technically you don’t need to add the crispy prosciutto I did (I would personally regret not adding it, but you might not feel that way!), or the tomatoes, or you can substitute burrata for bufala mozzarella. Take this salad inspiration and do whatever you want. If what you want is to follow my recipe, then good news, it’s ready for you to follow!
Peach and Burrata Salad
Serves 6 as an appy
+ 5 oz arugula
+ 50g prosciutto
+ 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
+ 3 white peaches, sliced
+ 1 ball of burrata
+ 1/4 cup olive oil
+ 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
+ 1 tsp honey
- In a non-stick pan, fry your prosciutto over medium-high heat until crispy. Flip once. About 3-5 minutes each side.
- Remove your prosciutto from the pan and place to the side, but keep all that delicious fat in the pan and sautee your peaches for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, mix your olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey – taste test and add more honey or vinegar as necessary.
- Chop up your crispy prosciutto.
- On a serving dish of your choice, place your arugula, cherry tomatoes, white peaches, prosciutto, and burrata. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Right before you are ready to serve your prosciutto, peach and burrata salad, drizzle your dressing on top.
- Enjoy this insanely delicious salad.